Wednesday, October 17, 2007

My Bad!!!

I'm a terrible blogger. I very much look forward to coming home everyday and reading the day's worth of bloggings that go on while I am at work. If Bettylou does not blog, I am disappointed. I even sneak a peek at Mer's blog but that hasn't changed in a while. I cruise to chincilla on the loose and the blog of my new daughter in law. Chinchilla's blog is always insightful and interesting. My daughter in law blogs as often as I do. I feel like and addict and say I will do better but always fall back into my old habits of telling myself to do it tomorrow. Tomorrow, there's always tomorrow............

So much has happened. So let's begin.

1. Older sister and 2 nieces came to visit in July.
2. Had blowout baby shower for youngest.
3. Becky came out to surprise youngest.
4. Youngest finished her last class at CSU and officially graduated.
5. Youngest moved to Aurora and moved into a house with the baby daddy.
6. Baby Brennan came 3 weeks early.
7. Officially became the cutest baby ever born. I have to see him everyday but am not allowed.
8. Went to San Francisco for reception in honor of Mer and her partner. Very nice party with lots of dentists and her friends. She is very well liked.
9. Went to Oregon for Leanne wedding to Matt. It's about time they got married.
10. Got boob job!!! They look playboy picture perfect.

Does anyone even read my blog? I suppose it's good therapy to vent. Mr. Wonderful is gone this week and I'm doing what I want. Staying up late and being a hellion. Went to Bettylou's house for dinner last night. Very good food. How did I get so lucky to have a nice daughter that takes good care of me. We laughed over silly cute animal pictures, watch jeopardy and had a great conversation over dinner with very lovely roomie. I did take a minute to clean her room. Some things just don't change. The nice part about her is that I know she gets irritated when I do stuff like that but she never utters a word and even thanks me at the end of the night. did anyone see the movie "Because I said so" I would so interview men for my daughter. You guys out there who say you can't meet a nice girl...well I've got one ready made to take home to your mother. All wrapped up in a nice package. But you have to go through me to get to her. I'm protective that way. Ruff Ruff!!!!

Till next time and only time will tell. MOM

2 Comments:

At 1:04 PM, Blogger Merlicious said...

I go to your blog every day! I love reading about all the stuff that happens, even though a lot of it involves me, so I already know. But it's cool to have your Mom-ly perspective on things. I love it!!

 
At 1:44 PM, Blogger HelloBettyLou said...

You are so not allowed to pick men for me. You think everybody who is single is cute.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home