Friday, March 23, 2007

Happy Birthday to my Peanut!!!!

She won't let me call anyone else peanut. I've been calling her that forever. If I slip and call another peanut, I am reminded that it is her name only.

Let me tell you about the easiest baby in the world. Always smiling, never cried. I could lay her down anywhere and she would go to sleep. She would wake up very happy and she is still that way today. She would eat anything I gave her. She would not cry at the doctor's office. Any one would hold her. She was happy to be held all the time but I could put her down as long as she could see people. She's always been a people person. She loved riding in the car or cruising in her stroller.

She walked early, talked early and got teeth early. She's always been smart and beautiful and extremely funny. She has always kept us entertained.

She was the perfect baby!!!...........then she turned 2


Yesterday was a national holiday in her book. Yes, March 22nd, banks should be closed , wars should stop for a day, schools should close and of course, no one should go to work. This celebration usually starts a week before the big day and will not completely die down till the week after. It's kind of like a long Indian wedding celebration. She gets so excited about her birthday that she can't sleep the night before. She says it's better than Christmas because it's her day only. No need to share this day with the Son of God.

She requires little to be happy, A good book, her cats and Jen. She asks for even less. Growing up I would take her to the store to buy her clothes and she would tell me that I didn't have to spend any money on her but of course I would. She's the most independent and I worry about her the least. She's mimi me and I love her a lot.

SO CELEBRATE ALL YEAR LONG AS YOU DESERVE IT.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PEANUT!!! YOU KNOW YOU ARE LOVED.

2 Comments:

At 10:36 AM, Blogger Merlicious said...

I'm pretty sure I was good for the first 2 years so you would would love me when when I awful for the 13 years that followed it. But look how well it turned out!! Great job and thanks for giving me life!

 
At 2:30 PM, Blogger HelloBettyLou said...

Don't you mean the next 21. Kidding!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home