Tuesday, November 07, 2006

On to happier topics

So at 4:30 this morning, nature called and I dragged my self out of bed to hit the potty. Too bad the dogs cannot tell time. They were hot on my heels in hopes of going outside too. I calmly told them that it was still dark outside and they would have to wait till 6:30 like all the other dogs in the neighborhood. You would have thought I told them I was taking them to the vet. Then the licking began. First it was the big dog and then the little dog. They make such a slurping sound and it's quite annoying. It didn't bother me but it woke Buff (husband) up and he shlept them ouside. I pretended to be sleeping. I could not go back to sleep thinking about all the things I wanted to write about in my very own personal blog. Since my very first blog effort was quite sad (sorry...death makes you weepy) I thought I would write about happier things. I have a feeling that I will be talking about all the things I know, namely family and friends. I guess since I'm a first time blogger I should have a glossary of abbreviations so you all can follow along in the program.

Mother to Betty lou=Me
Buff=husband of 29 3/4 years
JG=journalistic genius=daughter #1 (also known as Betty lou)
LLS=luscious lesbian sister (name given to her by JG)=daughter #2
the baby=daughter #3

I'm almost done for today. Today is election day and I voted absentee. I voted with a guidebook in hand and I can almost guarantee that Buff and I are opposite on all the issues. That is the way it has always been. That's why we can still talk to each other. He's always interesting to talk to even after 29 years. He and I have things to agree and disagree upon. That is what keeps a marriage going.

POINT: To all you singles in the world. Find someone to talk to. Because when the honeymoon is over and you are not having sex every day...you need to find other stuff to do. When you get older sometimes talking and laughing is the best entertainment of all.

4 Comments:

At 5:16 PM, Blogger HelloBettyLou said...

When does the sex stop?

 
At 5:20 PM, Blogger MOM said...

Are we talking premarital, post marital, post baby or old age sex?

 
At 9:00 AM, Blogger HelloBettyLou said...

I think I will just shut up and be happy with what I'm getting.

 
At 9:00 AM, Blogger HelloBettyLou said...

I think I will just shut up and be happy with what I'm getting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home