Friday, March 23, 2007

Dating by the book...umm I mean by the computer

Bettylou is cool. And she's single. She is having fun shopping on line for men. That's really what it is all about. No bar scenes, no church services and no bad awkward conversations. Just click and preview with Match.com. She has let me into her world and I've seen the choices out there. WOW!!! You guys have gotten so much cuter then when I was dating. I dated before the nice cologne and good haircuts. Still don't like old spice and bad hair. There's a lot to choose from and she is choosing. We refer to them as Bachelor #1 through 6. It's easy to not give them a name especially when she is talking to me about them. She shares a few things to keep it interesting. Mostly I notice that Bettylou is having great fun for the first time in a long time. She's a good date. She doesn't eat much and can talk about lots of things. She reads all the time. She can weed out the non intellects. She can email them to really find out what their favorite museum is.

I think Match.com is the best thing since the calculator.

I only have one thing to say. Bettylou and I were having fun and she changed her profile to look at the men in my age group. Lordy, Lordy at this point I'm asking Mr Wonderful to live forever as the men in this category are ugly, bald and come with lots of baggage. It was scary and I will not go to that dark side again.

I going to start feeding Mr. Wonderful tomatoes and spinach (licopine and antioxidants)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home