Friday, June 22, 2007

It's as Official as it gets!!!!

Everyone knows I have 3 girls. Just like the Brady Bunch but our family is nuts and fun all at the same time. the oldest is Bettlylou (not her real name of course) and unless you've been on Mars you know her blog. Lots of faithful readers tune in everyday for the Bettylou update. She is in lust and having a great time.

The youngest is very PG and due in August. She loves Justin and Justin says he loves her.

Now the middle daughter, lives in San Francisco with her people (her words not mine) She lives in bliss with her girlfriend, Jen. Today Jen and Becky (her real name) enter into domestic partnership and the ceremony was very touching. I know because I was in Jen's pocket via cell phone. I tried to stay quite but I was excited. The judge took his time. The wording is exactly like getting married in front of the Justice of the Peace except every time they were to say the work marriage, they said Domestic partnership. They took lots of pictures and will send them to me soon. I was crying like a baby. We are all happy for the happy couple. My only child who got hitched is happy. I think she is more settled in some ways then the other two. The big party is in September and the family is flying out for the big event. We're even taking some good friends with us.

Next is a baby for Becky and Jen!!! More to follow.

MOM

1 Comments:

At 8:23 PM, Blogger HelloBettyLou said...

Not lust.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home